Products & Pricing
Boost your web presence with our dental marketing services.
Publishing a web site is like renting office space. An attractive and functional office is important, but an empty office won't pay the bills. You need to "get the word out" that you are open for business. Prospective patients need to find your web site on the Internet – we can help. Axsen offers several products to help promote your business with the major search engines and drive traffic to your site.
Please choose a marketing service to review:
- Local Search Submissions
- Optimized for Smartphones
- Social Networking
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Sponsored Ad Campaigns
- Content & Copywriting
- Spanish Translation
Is your business Local? In an effort to provide Internet users with the most relevant results possible, the major search engines are showing Local listings on search results with increasing prominence. According to a study†, 40% of all inquiries on search engines are seeking a local result. Furthermore, studies have shown that individuals who include geographically specific terms (the kind of terms that cause local listings to appear in the search results) are more likely to actually buy the products and/or services they are inquiring about.
Local Search Submission - $399
- Axsen's Local Search Submission Package gets your dental office listed in the local business sections of the most important online local directories including Google Maps, Yahoo! Local, Bing Local, Verizon's SuperPages.com, YellowPages.com and others.
- While no one can guarantee specific placement on the major search engines, Axsen optimizes the content of your local listings, increasing your potential to rank higher for the critical search terms that best describe your dental office.
Optimize your website for the latest generation of smartphones, including Apple iPhone, Google Android and Palm Pre devices. Visitors to your website using one of these devices will be automatically presented with content sized and optimized specifically for them. Websites optimized for smartphones work well with the Local Search Submission Program above, by allowing patients on the move to quickly locate and view your contact details.
Promote your website on popular social networking destinations including Facebook and Twitter by adding a Share button, which allows patients to share your website content with their colleagues, friends and family.
PPC "Sponsored Listings" (paid advertising) ads appear in virtually all the major search engines including; Google, Yahoo!, Bing, AOL and more, making up more than 95% of all online searches. PPC Sponsored Listings are an extremely cost-effective way for businesses to be found by prospective patients searching the web. PPC ad campaigns can be custom designed for any business or budget and can dramatically increase the effectiveness of your website to attract the type of NEW patients you desire.
Google AdWords and Yahoo! Search Marketing represent the most prominent Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising opportunities on the Internet today.
- Google is by far the most popular PPC provider on the Internet and reaches over 80% of all Internet users with its Google AdWords service. We know how to structure your ad campaign to reach exactly your target audience while minimizing your cost per click and cost per client.
- Yahoo! is another major search engine with its own PPC service called Yahoo! Sponsored Search. We know how to create campaigns on Yahoo! Sponsored Search that generate highly visible ads that draw in patients at low cost.
Axsen represents you – not Google or Yahoo!. Our objective is to obtain the best results for you – our client. All ad billing is directly between you and the search engine; there is no mark-up or commission paid to Axsen of any kind.
Premium PPC Campaign - $399
- A dedicated Certified PPC Specialist will develop and setup a customized Internet advertising campaign for your company. We conduct one-on-one consultations and perform account-specific research to design a PPC Campaign to meet your requirements. Premium PPC Campaigns include managing all aspects of your campaign including Setting up your Account Profile, Key-Word Phrase Generation, Ad Copy Writing, Geographic Targeting, Budget and Bidding Recommendations, and other requirements to create an effective PPC Campaign.
- Ad spending not included.
Axsen's Pay Per Click Marketing is displayed on Google's search engine through Google's AdWords marketing platform. Axsen LLC is not affiliated with Google. To learn more, see: Working With Third Parties.
Ongoing Local Search / PPC Management
For clients who want additional help beyond setting up their Local Search and PPC Campaigns, Axsen offers ongoing campaign management, optimization and statistical tracking with a Certified Specialist on an hourly basis. Every client is different, please email us at email@example.com to schedule a free consultation.
Call toll-free to get started: 866.462.9736
Call today to reserve your domain name and get a professional dental website up and running! If you prefer for us to send you a quote, simply complete our obligation-free quotation form.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee – your satisfaction or your money back!
Content Support. Not everyone feels comfortable writing about himself or herself. For many, a blank piece of paper is terrifying! Copywriting is about telling your story. What makes your dental office special? Where are you located? What is it that you do? You know, the words that make prospective patients take notice and feel comfortable. Comfortable enough to call.
The fact is words do the heavy lifting when it comes to connecting with customers. Pictures help. Color and navigation is important. But it takes well-written copy to educate, inform and impress.
Let our copywriters differentiate your dental office by tapping in to the power of words. Our copywriting services are as unique as our customers. Contact us today to see how we can help!
Are you reaching your Spanish patients? Does your business support Spanish speaking patients? If not, you may want to consider it. This will become an increasingly important market segment and revenue opportunity for businesses today and in the future.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau statistics, the American Hispanic population is approximately 15% of the total U.S. population (45 million) today and is projected to grow over 57 million by 2010. This percentage is even higher in certain states.
- Nearly half of all minority-owned businesses are owned by Hispanics (over 1.2 million), generating approximately $200 billion in annual sales.
- Additionally a large percent of Hispanic homes and businesses are connected to the internet.
- There are a lack of dentists established to support the large and quickly growing Spanish speaking community.
The Spanish community is now a major economic force that presents great opportunities to forward thinking dentists. It is becoming increasingly important to do business with this rapidly growing community. Despite these statistics, less than 1% of all U.S. websites offer text in Spanish. After learning these facts, the question is, "Are you ready to benefit from this emerging market?"
Let Axsen help! We can take your existing web pages and convert them to Spanish to help drive additional patients to your dental office. The best part about this opportunity is there is no additional work required on your end, except telling us to get started. So what are you waiting for? Tap into the Spanish market today and reap the benefits tomorrow. Call your Axsen sale representative to get started today.
Additional language translations are also available: French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese and Japanese.